Duties may include:
Individuals with Food Certified Management training, child and adult CPR, and/or first aid training a plus.
- Party coordination, room decorating, & party hosting
- Coordinate and implement group activities
- Maintenance of a safe and sanitary environment
- Food and beverage service and food preparation
- Monitor and enforce safety in the play arenas
- Computerized retail and food sales
- Event and activity leaders, class aides, and camp counselors
- Face painting and tattoo application
- Children's hairdressing and manicure application
Interested in applying for an available position? Download and complete the employment application-
Kiddie Crusoe TIMONIUM Application
Kiddie Crusoe BELCAMP Application
If your skills and experience match our requirements, we will contact you to set up an interview.
* Applications delivered onsite will receive preference.
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open the application. Download it free.