NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open the waiver. Download it free.
|RULES OF PLAY
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, please adhere to height and/or age restrictions applied to the various play arenas
- Loose articles, jewelry, belts, watches and other sharp or fragile objects shall not be worn while playing on the equipment
- Socks only in the inflatable arena
- Only food and drink that has been purchased at Kiddie Crusoe may be consumed on the premises. No food or drinks allowed outside of designated areas
- Gum chewing is not permitted on the premises.
- Kiddie Crusoe is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property brought into or stored on the premises
- The admission fee entitles you to an unlimited period of play for a single entry, however, during busy periods Kiddie Crusoe reserves the right to limit play to 2 hours
- For the safety of all in the play arenas, no running, bullying, rough or hazardous play will be permitted. Anyone engaging in such behavior may be asked to leave the facility without a refund
- Please keep children who have recently been sick from entering the facility until 48 hours after illness
NOTE: Any adult not associated with a child currently on premise, will be denied admittance to the play area - No Exceptions