NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open the waiver. Download it free.
Monday: CHECK CALENDAR
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
RULES OF PLAY
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, please adhere to height and/or age restrictions applied to the various play arenas.
- Loose articles, jewelry, belts, watches and other sharp or fragile objects shall not be worn while playing.
- Socks only in the inflatable arena; Hard-soled shoes in all other play areas.
- Only food and drink that has been purchased at Kiddie Crusoe may be consumed on the premises. No food or drinks allowed outside of the café and party room areas.
- Gum is not permitted on the premises.
- Kiddie Crusoe is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property brought into or stored on the premises.
- The play passport entitles you to an unlimited period of play for a single entry, however, during busy periods Kiddie Crusoe reserves the right to limit play to 2 hours.
- For the safety of all in the play arenas, no running, bullying, rough or hazardous play will be permitted. Anyone engaging in such behavior will be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
- Please keep children who have recently been sick from entering the facility until 48 hours after illness.
NOTE: Any adult not associated with a child currently on premise, will be denied admittance to the play area - No Exceptions! If you would like to visit our facility or tour the premises for a furture visit or event, please call is to schedule an appointment.